Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Everything is going to be Alrite...............



If you follow my blogs then you know my struggles. You know what I've gone through and how much pain I've had to endure. But someway somehow I pull myself together and bring myself to write another blog another day for all of my readers. Someway Somehow I pick myself up. So its been a long time since I wrote my last blog. I guess just haven't been inspired to write one lately. Although i love writing something just snatched it away for me. But its back! I want to keep writing I want to keep showing people 3 important things! 1.Love Love Love 2.No matter what happens in Life YOU can get through it! and 3. The most important is God is EVERYTHING! I have had moments in my life where I literally cursed God and told him he wasn't real and that he wasn't there for me and if he was real then all the things that happen to me would have never happened. But you see God has a funny way of always showing us hes very REAL and very much active in our lives! I cant tell you how many times I should be dead or jail LOL but I'm not! God always spares me from the big stuff. and little by little I'm starting to learn that if I didn't go through all of that stuff, how could I ever sit here today and be able to help someone who is in my exact situation?? I'm not perfect though.....I still have my days where my attitude gets the best of me, I get easily annoyed....I curse like a sailor.....I don't show Love and sometimes I even question God! But I always have to bring myself back and I ask God to forgive me just hep me be more like Jesus everyday. I am human and everyday is  a struggle between my flesh and spirit. The devil tries to use my loved ones against me. Marriage is usually the first thing the devil will attack. It just sucks so bad that only after the huge fight or after the hurtful words are spewed out of our mouth is when we realize OMG this isnt us! But its too late because the damage is done.  We have to educate ourselves more to be able to recognize when the devil is attacking us and our marriage. And thats the same concept for every relationship not just spouses. 
Sometimes I get so angry that the devil slithers his way into my life time and time again, its like DAMN! BACK OFF!! ...but then I think of one of my favorite books of The Bible and thats the book of Job. For those not familiar with the book of Job heres a summary of it:


"The book Of Job opens with a conversation between God and Satan as Satan insists that Job only follows God because he protects him and so Satan ask for God's permission to test Job. Job was a true example of success financially and blessed with a large family which he believed was through his faith in God. The author clearly shows that throughout the test that Satan put Job through with the loss of his family and cattle as well as his wife wanting him to give up and curse God, and his friends wanting him to question God. Job through it all rebuked his wife and friends as well as cursed the very day he was born, but he never gave up on God. When Satan seen that he was unable to change the faith of Job, he left him and God gave back to him double of all that he had lost."

So as you can see, sometimes we can go through the life of Job and if we stick it out and have nothing but true faith in God and his abilities, then I promise and God's promise is that you shall inherit the earth! What a marvelous feeling to be able to be given that type of nobility! But that's God's love for you! We are kings and queens and we are his children! Oh if you don't know his love please get to know it the emptiness you feel will be filled.......I know mine was:) And little by little God works on me. Everyday I take a step further no matter how many time I feel pushed back or down. God's love and message to us is simply....Everything is going to be Alrite............... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers