Monday, March 5, 2012

The Day I Fell In Love with Pen and Paper...............




I think everyone has their own little unique thing they do to calm  them down, relieve stress, express their feelings, ect. For some its singing, dancing, poetry, exercise, fighting lol, others do it through getting tattoos, piercings, redecorating their house, cleaning, ect. I remember when i was about 7 yrs old and my cousin and i were crazy about anything Lisa Frank lol, we loved the stickers, coloring books, everything!.......So one day my grandmother takes us with her to the store and we see these Lisa Frank diaries and it had a little metal lock with a key and it was a whole bunch of colors and i just wanted it sooo bad! lol So my grandmother gives in and buys us the diary........my life would never be the same!..........I started writing the normal things 7 yr olds write...i have a crush on this boy......i hate my sister she did this to me.....my cousin and i just got into a fight and im mad at her......i miss my daddy....stuff like that........as i got older my grandmother noticed my knack for writing and she would continue to buy me diaries every time one finished.....My most memorable diary that i still have till this day was a beautiful thick green diary with a butterfly on the front and butterflies are my fav...........i kept that diary from 2003 until its last page in 2006.........i wrote about everything! My sadness, my happiness, my love life, my struggles, my insecurities, my diary was my escape, it was the best friend who would never let my words leave the page......after that diary finished i got a reg. black and white notebook and i began writing poetry and to my surprise i was really good at it! lol the words simply flowed out of my head onto paper and the end result would be some magnificent piece of history of sorrow, pain, happiness, or love.....after i wrote poetry i began writing songs and so now i was making my poerty not only look good but sound good as well!.....This was it i Found my passion, i found what it was i wanted to do in this life.......and i have not stopped writing ever since, now and days its typing! lol whether its writing a Blog for my readers or writing something on Facebook.....i write.....i realized that if i dont get my thoughts and feelings out on paper or computer they suffocate me begging me to realease them and express myself!......and that is what has gotten me through it all! My father not being around,My Molestation, My abuse as a child, My promiscuous, insecure teenage yrs, My depression, My cutting, My anger, My heartbreak, My love.........I think only the creative intellectual can understand this......The Rapper, Singer, Poet, Novelist, The writer! Period!.........Because the day i knew my words could change someones life was the Day i fell in love with Pen and Paper................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers